Welcome to the MassHealth NewMMIS eLearning website. We hope that you will find these materials helpful and informative.
** The Latest NewMMIS Version 2.1 eLearning Courses (dated April 15, 2009) are now available ! ** Each course on this site contains the latest NewMMIS training content available... There is no Version 3 at this time.
Many courses have been modified to improve delivery speed. The following eLearning courses have had content updated April 15, 2009:
In the Provider Online Service Center Courses Catalog:
- POSC - Submitting Institutional Claims (posted 5/7/09)
- POSC - Submitting Professional Claims (posted 5/7/09)
- POSC-Editing Claims Post-Submission
- POSC-Eligibility Verification
- POSC-HIPAA Batch Transactions
- POSC-Submit a Management Minutes Questionnaire (MMQ)
- POSC-Prior Authorizations
- POSC-Pre-Admission Screening
- POSC-Provider Information and Navigation
- POSC-Provider Profile Maintenance
- POSC-Provider Security
Details of those changes are found in the course descriptions of your course catalogue.
Stay Tuned for more updates !
There are many benefits to eLearning:
• Easy accessibility. This website lets you access course materials at work or at home.
• Unlimited access. There are no limits to the number of times you can complete an eLearning course.
• Individualized choices. You can tailor your training to your specific needs.
The NewMMIS eLearning courses have 3 components:
• The "Walkthrough" - an interactive demonstration which allows you to see firsthand how the application will allow you to conduct the majority of your business with MassHealth.
• The "Practice" - each module contains a short practice session that allows you to review the functionalities taught in the Walkthrough.
• The "Job Aids" - each course includes job aids that you can print and use as a convenient step-by-step reference. (Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the Job Aid (pdf) files)
To run the Preview and all eLearning modules, your computer must have Version 6 or higher of the Adobe Flash Player installed.
Most courses have prerequisite courses that must be taken first. Once the prerequisites are completed, you may take additional eLearning courses as you desire.
Commonwealth employees and vendors should use the code you were sent to register.
If you do not have the code, please contact NewMMISQuestions@massmail.state.ma.us with the subject line User Registration Code.
EVALUATIONS ** Once you have completed your courses, please take the evaluation found in each eLearning and Classroom course, we can use your feedback to improve NewMMIS Training Materials. - Thank you! ***